Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Today I was hoping to have my Cara Box Exchange post, but I was too busy last night to sit down and get it done at home.  I will tonight, I promise!!  This week has been crazy busy, kinda strange since I just had a 4 1/2 day weekend!  I guess I needed the sleep and such that occured on Sunday instead of finishing the house with Christmas!  It is nice to say, that we have all but our Bedlam trees up!  That will happen this weekend, once I clean my crap school stuff up in the office.  I have lots of studying to do this weekend and next week in prep of finals.  My second to last set of finals, Thank the good Lord above!  It has been a long time coming and I am so ready to be done.  I will be walking in the December commencement ceremony, but actually finishing in May.  I didn't know about this until after I was already two weeks into school, advisor fail!  Oh boy oh boy!  Can't wait to be done!!  I finally updated Internet Explorer so now I can blog more at work, not that I should but I might try! haha 

Not much else to talk about, I will post the Cara Box tonight and tomorrow night probably post our Christmas decor around the house!

Have a blessed day!  Toodles!

No comments: