Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cara Box Exchange

I was so very excited to take part in the Cara Box Exchange in November!  If you don't know what it is, visit Kaitlyn and find out all about the fun!  So I was partnered up with Kristen and I truly think it was meant to be!!  Once we got our partners, I emailed Kristen to let her know I was her partner and would be emailing again to get all the information I wanted to collect to put together the "Childhood" box.  Let me just tell you, this was a blast!!!  I loved every minute of getting to know sweet Kristen and also getting to shop for the box!  I wanted to be creative and fun and get anything that would remind her of her childhood, I hope I achieved just that!  Well without further-a-do...

I received my box and was very eager to open!!

I got the cutest postcard from Texas! 



Look at all the loot.  She got me a pizza kit, red velvet cupcake mix, a blue necklace (blue is my favorite color) Operation band-aids (she looked for Monopoly but no dice)


I got lots of candy, some lip glosses and a Cinderella coloring page with Markers!

When we were emailing back and forth, we discovered how we both loved the Rugrats!!  So she found me some awesome party blowers!!!

I told Kristen I think we were made to be friends because we loved the same stuff and she was getting ready for a cruise on the Carnival Triumph!!!  The exact boat that my husband and I took on our honeymoon in June.  Seriously crazy!!  I am so glad we were partnered together because she is such a doll and writes an amazing blog...go check her out!!!  I can't wait for December's Cara Box Exchange!!


2 comments:

Falen said...

Same cruises? How cool is that?! You got a lot of stuff! I sent those BandAids to my partner too. ahah. Awwww. I remember Rugrats!!! I can't believe she found those somewhere! How fun!! Pizza and cupcakes? Sounds like dinner and dessert. When should I come over? heheheh. New follower from the swap.

Falen
www.upwardnotinward.com

callie said...

how cute is this! Had to come give your blog some love!! Happy Saturday to you!!!
callie
my something new with you