Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's OK Thursday

....that I didn't do my hair today because the extra 20 minutes of sleep was way more worth it!!

....that I would rather go shopping on my lunch than actually eat

....that today was my "work Friday" so I did more actual work today than any other day of the week

....that I can't wait to get my hair done tomorrow, seriously I will be pretty (hair wise) once again!

....that I drank more at dinner than I ate because I was too busy talking to two great gals!

....that I bought more red deer for more Christmas decor, come on you can't really ever have too many Christmas decorations!


I hope ya'll had a great Thursday, I am off to snuggle with the husband and enjoy my sleeping in!  Fingers crossed it actually happens.  Just have to be up to drive to Stillwater for my hair appt at 11!

Toodles!

1 comment:

Jena Roach said...

Sleep is ALWAYS more important than doing our hair, right? I don't know how I'm gonna manage when I pop out a kid... I'll always look like a hot mess. Sleep always wins!