Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Heart Walk....

So I got suckered asked to be our company's Team Captian for the American Heart Association Heart Walk in April.  Boy was I surprised at all that I have to do.  I collect all the money for our jeans days, set up all the fundraising activites and make all the stuff!  Talk about stress.  I love looking on Pinterest for some cute, fun, but cheap little Valentine's Day ideas.  Geez, is V-Day really only a week away, this year is flying by?!?!?!  So here I will share with you some of my pins that I am starting to recreate this evening!

Favors at a Valentine's Day Party #valentine #partyfavors
Valentine's Day Wreath on a budget
Valentine Candy Kabobs
Love these Valentines Day ideas!
Miss Kopy Kat: How To Make A Soda Can Candy Bouquet

We will also have several other fundraising activities...just need to think of some ideas!

Have a blessed day!
Brooke

No comments: