Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday already, maybe the week will be faster!

So I wanted to update you on my life.  I went to the Dr on Valentine's Day to find out I have bronchitis and double ear infections....my ears didn't even hurt me!  I have only had 1 ear infection and I was 27!  So, our VDay was alittle laid back.  We had already planned on making dinner ourselves and so we just ate and snuggled watching our DVR.  I got Nathan a shirt and some baby foot stuff, along with balloons and he had gotten 14 days of valentine's from me starting on February 1st.  He got me flowers, candy and Darius Rucker tickets.  He is playing at The Joint inside the Hard Rock on my actual birthday!!!  We love him and said we would go anytime he plays in Tulsa.  Love me some Darius.  So this weekend we didn't do much either.  We hung out together on Saturday for our 8th month-a-versary!  We saw Identity Theft, pretty funny!  Sunday, I didn't leave the house.  Thank goodness I haven't missed any work due to this, but I sure am tired at night!

Best get back to work!  Toodles!

No comments: