Thursday, August 30, 2012

What my blog was built on...

O.M.G.  I am absolutely, unbelievably, over excited that TONIGHT begins my favorite season of all....FOOTBALL SEASON!  I am so pumped to leave work at 5 on Friday, drive as fast as the law will allow to God's Country...STILLWATER!!!  I am, however, ashamed to say that I haven't decorated for fall yet.  I know, I know, please don't judge me.  Let me explain!  You see I always decorate for fall, er football season in the middle of August for two reasons, one is that I am usually so excited to get all the orange around me and two is that school always starts the third week of August.  But this year is different!  I am now married and if you didn't know, my dear husband and I don't cheer for the same team.  He is, and I am ashamed to say, a Sooner fan.  The only thing that makes it okay is he is OU alum.  I still love him with all my heart, but can't possibly find it in my heart to decorate our lovely home with any crimson and cream.  Ewww Yuck!  So I am in a bit of a bind this year!!  I WILL decorate some of the house tonight after class, if I get my laundry done and bags packed, or it will wait until Sunday.  We do have some house divided decor that we will most likely put out in celebration of Football Season!  There is one day a year that we don't always say the nicest things to each other and that day is Saturday, November 24th!  It's Bedlam.  Our poor kids are always going to wonder why Daddy has to leave and live in an apartment for a week right after Thanksgiving, well that's because Daddy doesn't know how to be nice to Mommy's Cowboys.  hahaha  I kid, I kid....kinda!

Well that's alls I gots for you today.  You better bet your sweet rear-end I will be soaking up some cupcakes and tailgates this weekend!

Toodles!!!

No comments: