Saturday, December 1, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Well wouldn't you know, it's December 1st!!  Wow, time flies when you are having fun, er really busy!!  I thought I would give you guys a little taste of what the husband and I been up trying to make our house a Winter Wonderland.  I hope you think it is pretty and if you don't, well remember the saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."  I kid I kid, you all will love it.  I hope!  So Christmas is a big deal for me, I am always in such the Christmas spirit.  My husband, on the other hand, can get kinda Grinchy!  I usually do most of the shopping, all the packing, and all the wrapping.  I guess that is just how it goes....I will shut my mouth and let the picture do most of the talking!  I have to tell you where stuff is, okay!
Since the hubs and I are a strong house divided, one of bff's gave this to me for Christmas a couple years ago.  Cute, right?

Our Nativity Scene table (as you walk into our front door) 

I seriously love these little Alpine trees, I got them for like 2.00 after Christmas a couple years ago...best time to shop if you are adding to your collection!

 Guest Bathroom is Snowmen decor and peppermints.  

One of my favorite signs, it went well in the Guest bathroom this year. 

Our Advent Calendar...the elf brings something everyday!

Living room tree...I never think it is good enough!

My homemade Merry Christmas Sign and my fancy new reindeer.  The Santa was a gift from the hubs our first year together...he knew he would do well if he went with decor.

Mantel...not sure how I feel but it's up there and I am done decorating! 

Dining room tree is in leopard burlap with brown, black, and pearlish gold balls.  I just cut that burlap tree skirt and need to add the leopard deco mesh, that will happen next year! 

Our little Charlie Brown tree


Master bedroom tree in turquoise to match our room.

This is our picture wall, just because I finally got our wedding pictures hung! I love how it turned out!


I hope you have enjoyed the parade of homes tours...have a blessed weekend!

No comments: