Sunday, August 7, 2011

I have a SURPRISE!!!

Drum roll please..............I AM ENGAGED!!!

I couldn't be happier!!  Oh my goodness, he did such a awesome job with keeping it all a secret and having everyone there to get it all captured on camera and video.  He was a tricky little boy!!  haha  He asked me to go have a quick date for Friday on Wednesday.  I was very unsure since we had or I had a busy weekend with family coming in and thought there were so many more things I needed to do than go to dinner.  But I went anyway to get away and have some special time.  So we ate at our "dinner date" place Te Kei's and after we drove around the beautiful Utica Square neighborhoods.  We were just driving around looking at all the big beautiful houses and conveniently stumbled upon Tulsa Garden Center.  This was one of the places we were looking at to have the ceremony, so I thought this was a good time to look at the property.  So we got of the car and starting walking around, just the two of us.  We were holding hands and talking about all the different things we could do on the property.  Then he let go of my hand and was fumbling around, (I was thinking if you are going to act like you are proposing again just to get me, I am going to punch you in the face) then he pulled out a key necklace and said you have the key to my heart, down on one knee and said BROOKE WILL YOU MARRY ME?  I was crying and said yes then saw his parents and brother out capturing our special moment.  Then my sneaky sister is up on a ledge snapping shots of us and I couldn't have been happier.  She totally lied to me all week and said she couldn't be there early and so it made it easier for the boy to take me to dinner.  So I am so happy to saw I have a beautiful ring, one that I am totally in love with and an even better fiance!!! 

3 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations Brookie! You both look SO happy!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Congrats! Just stumbled across your blog :)

Jessica said...

love you! can't wait for the wedding planning that will be blogged about!