Monday, August 29, 2011

So Pumped...

So it's Monday and no better day than to start back on Weight Watchers!  I have to get in shape so I can fit into my wedding dress...and just be a healthier person!  I also received my Zumba, total body transformation dvd set on Friday so I start that this evening!  I will be doing it 4 nights a week.  I am excited!!  I started back to tanning today so I won't be Casper the friendly ghost anymore...I don't think I could get any lighter on the makeup.  So all in all, I am trying to look better.  I stand in the mirror and am very disgusted by my body so I am going to lace up the shoes and do something about it.  Hello this body...

I hope to look like this with my sister for my wedding...this is my goal!  I will get in shape and get tan.  And goodbye to this body...

It's back to another work week...luckily the next two weeks are only 4 days each for me and I have football games to look forward to!!

Have a blessed day ladies!



No comments: