Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Times...

Okay Ladies,
So I am such a sleepy girl.  I have put in a new schedule of having to be in bed between 9:30-10:00 to prepare myself for a tough fall semester.  I am changing my schedule at work so I start my days on Monday and Tuesday before I even get up now...F.M.L!!!  I did it last semester so I know I can do it again!  Today, my list of things to do just keeps growing.  I am already tired just thinking about everything to do over the next few days.  I have to get the apt ready for BIG company this weekend, my sister and momma!  Boy am I a happy girl about that!!  We have a photo session on Saturday night and then the wedding show on Sunday afternoon.  My future MIL will be joining in on the fun for that one!  Can't wait.  The big proposal should be happening this month, I was given a time frame...so I must look perfect or close to at all times over the next 30 days.  Nails done (duh), hair straightened, no more of that lazy bidnezz of curly crap, and makeup on.  Mind you, I VERY rarely leave the house without a proper face FULL of makeup.  I have a face/body full of freckles and they are properly covered most of the time.  I am sure this is all so BORING to you, but I gotta write this all down so I don't forget anymore.  I do have about three four lists going on right now.  Better get back to work, it's month end and I gots lots to do!!

Toodles!!

No comments: