Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's finals week....

I am in the midst of finals week, wish it was actually my last.  I was told 2 weeks into school that I was lacking 3 hours to actually complete my degree, I have enough to graduate so not enough to finish my Accounting degree.  Yeah, thanks OSU advisor!  NOT!  Mind you, I have had 2 degree audits and they missed that both times.  Sounds about right.  Well last night I had my Business Law final, which I rocked it's socks off!!  YES!  I leave at 12 today to finish studying for my final tonight at 6 then I have another one tomorrow night.  After tomorrow night, I will packing for a weekend in Stillwater, then home to move.

Our house is pretty much packed, the hubs has to finish the kitchen tonight and I need to put away the Christmas that we aren't taking over assembled. I am just ready for it all to be over!!!  I am super excited to see my family this weekend and share this exciting time.  I never thought I would graduate!!! But I am!!!

Have a blessed 12.12.12!!!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I didn't have much luck with advisors when I was in school either :P I am sorry it took so long for them to figure it out!

By the way, I sent your package out yesterday, so it should be there before you leave.. keeping my fingers crossed that it makes it there okay!

Kristen said...

Yay, that's exciting!! So happy you're graduating! Hope everything is going good!