Monday, December 31, 2012

Updated!! December Cara Box Reveal

I am so excited that I got to participate this month for my 2nd Cara Box, to get to involved visit Wifessionals!!  I found out December 1st that my husband and I had to move in two weeks, along with finishing finals and graduating!  But I accomplished it all and got my Cara box off without a hitch!!!  This month was different, as I sent my box to one girl and another sent to me!  So glad I got to know two new people, always fun!!  I sent my box to Brittney and loved getting to know her to include as much fun in the box as possible!  Jump on over to her blog and see what I sent!  I received my box from Tyler and I loved everything about it!  I am so sorry that I don't have pictures (did I mentioned I moved and it isn't found yet!!, shameful I know!) I had lots of sparkle in my box this time (the theme, of course)!  She sent me some ornaments for our tree, some magnets, and a few other things!  I will post an update with pictures, hopefully the hubs will find our camera today!  I wanted to get this post of there, but so sorry for no pictures!!!


Updated - Pictures of my December Cara Box!!  Because I found the camera!




Loves and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Than you for making the effort to post and hopefully we get to see some pictures! Happy New Year!

Kaitlyn (: