Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bloomingdale's...

Eat Healthy Diet...

hahahaha  Gotcha didn't I?  Oh trust me, little ol' me wishes she could go to Bloomingdale's and do alittle shopping...okay okay onto the real deal.  I started the Bloomingdale's Eat Healthy with my co-worker on Monday.  It's a tough first 3 days, but after that you slowly get to add stuff back into your eating.  Trust me, yesterday I thought I was going to eat my arm off.  I was so hungry, but I did okay on the veggies.  Thank the good Lord above for being able to a potato a day...not sure my fat self would make it without one.  Now ladies, I know I talk about being puffy, but for reals this girl can't fit into the dress of the century...MY WEDDING DRESS.  Not cool, not even alittle okay.  We are one, yes ONE, month away from engagement pictures and I plan to be on the lighter side of the scale.  I am not in the overweight part, but my True Religion jeans are too small for me to wear.  Once again, not okay!!  So today hasn't been bad, I am getting along okay and then I have tomorrow of full veggies.  Then Thursday, I get GRAINS!!  Do you hear that??  It's the angels singing from above!!!   So I leave you with this adorable pin from Pinterest...
Pinned Image

Toodles!!

No comments: