Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I am loving Wednesday...

First off, let me start off by saying thank goodness it is finally Wednesday!!  I am ready for tomorrow to get here.  It's the misters birfday and we are celebrating with a little steak, chicken and cake...oh food how I love thee!! 

I love that it's finally October and that the fall decorations are in full swing...in fact we need to go get a couple pumpkins and carve them up!!  I might paint this year instead of carving! Maybe something like these...
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
candy corn pumpkin!!

I am also loving that I get wear lots of scarves and cooler weather clothes...such as these...
simple & pretty
simple.
lookin real casual
I think this outfit for the game on Saturday...since I refuse to wear OU letters!

I am loving all the baby pictures on Pinterest...not going to have any bambinos anytime soon but my seester is!!  Aren't these just adorable??
Crochet Owl Love ther purple on this hat!!
Adorable...my future child will have lots of sock monkeys!
christmas
Love this

P.S.  I will be doing all of the above photo shoots with my child(ren) and I can't wait!!!

Have a great day ya'll!!  Another post coming tomorrow featuring my favorite mister for his special day (not that he even reads my blog)!!!

Toodles!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

he doesn't read your blog? Shame on him!