Thursday, October 6, 2011

What a difference a year makes...

One year ago today, I was picking up some ugly OU cupcakes for a friends birthday!  And today, I am planning a wedding to become his wife.  I always wanted to marry my best friend and in 8 short months I will.  We would text everyday and check in on each other, even though most of the time we were "talking" to other people.  He was too nervous to actually ask me out of a date and so he never did.  Luckily, I was alittle more brave and planned a movie double date.  The rest will come on a post next week to celebrate our one year anniversay....yes we have only been together a year and are already getting married.  We have known each other for a couple years, so I guess it is true...When you know, you know!!  Here are some pics of me with the love of my life.  I couldn't ask for a better best friend to spend every day with!!





Happy Birthday to you Mister!!!

Toodles!


1 comment:

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

You two are so cute together! And who cares if it's less than a year... like you said when you know, you know!