Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's Homecoming...

Can I tell you how excited it makes me to know that today is my last work day and tomorrow I will be going to one of the largest Homecoming celebrations in the nation...that's right NATION!!!  I am pumped beyond.  So I took a vacation day tomorrow because I need to rest up before my fun-filled weekend, but I have two big deliveries coming tomorrow at the office so I have to come up here!  Atleast it is for clothes and shoes, what more could a girl ask for!! I love Internet shopping!!  So I will leave you with pictures of the GREATEST CELEBRATION IN THE NATION!!
My Story Began at Oklahoma State University!
The theme of this years Homecoming...

osu

Orange fountain for OSU Homecoming!
This is a tradition...done every week before Homecoming!!

Justin Blackmon
Justin Blackmon...definitely see him alot this weekend!!

GOOO POKES!!!!!!!!

No comments: