Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's a New Year, new beginnings!!!

I am so happy to say that 2012 was one of the best years of my life.  I started the year with a new company, lots of wedding planning that led to marrying my best friend and the best match for me!  First  year of marriage is a toughy, but we are fighting through.  We have had some challenges but I think it is God testing us and making us stronger.  So I am blessed to say I have loved every minute of it.

So 2013 is a new year and a new adventure.  Right after our midnight kiss, the hubs said "2011 was the year of engagement, 2012 was the year of the wedding and 2013 is the year of a baby!"  We are crossing our fingers that that is true.  Listen ladies, I am 30 and I am not getting any younger...so my biological clock is ticking.like.this....Name that movie!!!  haha  No but seriously, we have always said we wanted two kiddos running around and I want them before I am 35.  So here's to the new year!! We are also starting to workout again and eat LOTS better.  The month has been so crazy busy with finals, graduation, moving and holidays!  I will be glad to have some rest.  Oh wait, I start school again on Monday.  WHAT!!!!!  Ugh, only a few more classes!!!

I hope all of you have a blessed year!!!

Toodles!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

my cousin vinnie!!!