Friday, January 18, 2013

High Five for Friday!

So excited that today is Friday!!! 

I am a tad bit sad that tomorrow I have to wake up early and have my car at the shop for an oil change at 8am...why did my husband have to get the flu this week, making it impossible to take my car in during the week?  Oh well....

I am going to be cloroxing everything again tonight and doing my laundry.  I did all the towels and sheets on Wednesday so we got rid of all that sickness earlier, but my clothes are starting to pile up!  Yikes!

I did manage to buy some new pillows today, TJMaxx is my best fran!  I seriously love that place!

I need to get some more pictures on the walls, so that I can finally take all the pictures and do a home tour of the new house!

I need some excellent for dinner tonight, I am tired of eating soup!!!

And it's 4 mins til 5, I am blowing this popsicle stand!!!!

Be Blessed!

No comments: