Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Friday ya'll!!

ohmyword! 
I am so glad it is Friday.  I just wish I was off work already and starting my weekend.  I will be starting it as soon as my foot hits the pavement outside the office door.  This weekend I am hoping to get busy on crafts and finishing cleaning up the apartment.  We have to hang some curtains in the two bedrooms to cut down on the heat, geezzz living on the 3rd floor is so much hotter than my little 1st floor one bedroom.  I purged my closet last night and have about half of it in a give-away pile, so glad that is done.  Now it's onto the makeup and hair products.  I told the bf last night that I am a hoarder and I don't know how he loves me, he said "Just of clothes, purses and shoes."  But it's more than that, it's clothes, purses, bags, shoes, make-up, hair products, flat irons...and the list could go on and on. 
Tonight I will be making my first trial run of low-fat cakeballs.  I am so excited!  I have to go get a few of the items and then I will be baking away.  I plan on making lots for our Branson vacay, so I need to test them out.  And I will take them to my soon-to-be in-laws house tomorrow before church and then to our friends tomorrow night.  I am so excited and pray they turn out.  I am going to do two types, we shall see!  I also need to go pick up a few items for the bf's fathers day presents for his dad, love putting stuff together!   Just so fun!!  Well if you are still reading this, then I am sure you are tired of my rambling on.  I get bored on the afternoon that financials are done.  I even completed 3 "to-do's" for Monday.  Love being ahead of the game.

Toodles!!!

No comments: