Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!!

Today is Thursday and so wishing it were my Friday! I have lots to do today/tonight to prepare for the weekend activities!  So I didn't study so much for my test at one o'clock today, I am listening to the lectures as I type.  Multitasking at its finest! ha  I just want to get it over with and let my weekend begin, then I will be a better student on July 5th!  Good goal.  I lack motivation in so many ways in my life, but that is all changing as of July 5th...seriously this time.  I am going to start a healthy eating lifestyle (I have some weight to lose for the cruise and a little thing called a wedding coming up) and going to start walking every night, cooking dinner every night, studying every.single.night...can't go to sleep without studying!!!  You all can keep me accountable for this awesome little plan! ha No but seriously, DO! 
I did manage to clean off my desk and file everything away, something that is hard to do when you are an accountant.  I do have boxes stacked up in my office, but that's only because we don't have room in the back for them yet...I am patiently waiting to remove them, then my office will be perfect!  I need some pictures to hang on my walls, I still don't know what I want. 
Tonight I am planning on getting a well deserved  much needed pedicure.  Hopefully I will see my mil there and we can chat, even though I pretty much see her everyday.  She took me shopping at lunch and got me two new cover ups.  I am so happy to have them as my soon to be new family!!  I can't wait!  So I am bored from listening to these lectures but I only have 2 more!! YEA

I hope all of you have a safe and Happy 4th of July!  See you next week!

Toodles!

No comments: